FRANCE / Kings Recruit
Are you a qualified Nursery Nurse or Nanny looking for an exciting new opportunity?
We are looking for dedicated and friendly Nursery Nurse Level 3 childcare professionals to work as a part of a Ski Season childcare team on resort in the French Alps from December 2018 for 5 months (don’t worry- you don’t need to be able to speak French!) .
If you are seeking a new exciting career opportunity which involves living and working in a stunning Alpine environment whilst using your skills gained from your experience as a Nursery Nurse, this could be the role for you!
Nursery Nurse Main Responsibilities:
• Ensure that guests and their children benefit from the highest level of childcare
• Be involved in planning and delivering exciting and stimulating activity programmes
• Provide group and 1:1 care for children
• Supervise children’s lunches and high teas
• Provide a safe environment for the children
• Provide a baby listening service as required
Nursery Nurse Essential Requirements:
• At least 2 years’ experience working with children aged 4 months to 12 years in a nursery/play environment (can include placements)
• Minimum level 3 qualification in childcare, learning and development (or equivalent)
• Commitment to the whole season (December 2018- April 2019)
• Competitive salary
• Accommodation, meals and lift passes arranged by the company
• Return travel to/from the UK
Interested? Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nationalities Accepted: UK Residents only
Expires: Dec 12, 2018
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.