UKRAINE / GoGlobal
Ukraine invites students for the largest volunteering programme in Eastern Europe!
The GoCamp programme is calling for students from all over the world to come to Ukraine and teach kids English, French and German at school camps all over the country!
The main goal of the programme is to educate a new young generation of active and conscious citizens of Ukraine, capable of lifelong learning, and prepared for the challenges of the 21st century, fluent in foreign languages and open to other cultures and experiences. The volunteer of the programme becomes a mentor for schoolkids, helping them to break language and cultural barriers. So far more than 1000 volunteers from 70+ countries and 400 000 kids all over Ukraine have been involved in the project.
If you are a student GoCamp is an excellent opportunity:
– to have an official internship programme
• to learn and develop professional competences necessary for the future profession
• to establish intercultural relations and make cultural exchanges
• to enrich CV with volunteering experience
• to make an impact into your professional orientation
As a GoGlobal volunteer you will:
• Help Ukrainian children develop 21st century skills
• Teach them citizenship and leadership
• Develop interculture awareness, establish exchange of cultural values and expansion of outlook
• Teach students tolerance to people from other cultures
• Teach children to think out of the box, go beyond conventional subjects and see connections between
Volunteers are planned to participate as mentors for children in camps 5 hours per day/ 5 days a week. The program includes:
• work on socially important projects;
• interactive lessons on democracy, human rights and values, ecology, career, future profession, STEAM etc.
– games, fairy tales and cinemas;
• participation in teaching a foreign language;
• school activities to exchange cultures and experiences
GoCamp takes place all over Ukraine, including small cities and villages (you can discuss your preferences as for locations with our manager).
• Available options:
• 27 May – 12 June 2020
• 5 – 21 August 2020
• 2 -18 September 2020
Expires May 1, 2020
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.