FRANCE / Babylangues
RECRUITING NOW IN France!
Looking for the perfect part-time job in France? Become an English instructor with Babylangues and teach English to children in an engaging and compelling way.
BABYLANGUES – A UNIQUE WAY OF TEACHING!
We are France’s leading specialist in early language acquisition and have revolutionised the way children learn languages. Our unique linguistic methodology involves scenario-based interaction and stimulating activities – all backed up by scientific research. Teach English to children by exposing them to your native language in their daily routines or in workshops!
BECOME PART OF OUR COMMUNITY
No prior teaching qualifications required and NO FRENCH NEEDED! We accept all levels of French; from total beginners to advanced speakers.
Competitive pay rates between 13,17€ and 23,50€ brut per hour (including up to 0.80€/1€ transportation bonus)
AS A BABYLANGUES INSTRUCTOR YOU WILL:
* be teaching English to children by exposing them to your native language in their daily routines or in workshops
* be able to work flexible hours (5-20h/week)
* receive extensive training in Babylangues’ methodology (+ material and lesson plans)
* immerse yourself in French culture through exploring the daily life of a French family
* join a network of people helping you to settle into your new life in France
* gain invaluable teaching experience
During the after-school period (4pm-7pm), and/or all-day Wednesdays and Saturdays. You should be available at least 2 days a week starting at 4 pm.
We are specifically looking for availability at these times:
Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays: 17:30 – 19:30 (Métro Du Chauffault), Wednesdays: 12:00-14:00 or 14:00 to 18:00 at Métro Du Chauffault or Bus stop Poincaré respectively
YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM:
* Free French classes
* Partial reimbursement of a Vélib’ pass (bike rental service) AND partial reimbursement of your monthly/weekly travel pass
* Free mobile phone
* Health insurance
* Discounts on holidays and outings
READY FOR YOUR LIFE IN FRANCE? Babylangues helps you feel at home straight away.
* Support and tips on how to find accommodation
* Ah! L’administration francaise! We will help you open a bank account and apply for your social security number.
* cultural events and networking opportunities: new friendships and unforgettable memories are waiting for you!
* native, bilingual or very good English speaker
* 18 years +
* EU citizen or possess a valid working or student visa
* experience working with young children and conscientious, dynamic and creative personality (artistic and sports skills are a plus)
We also accept applications on a rolling basis!
-_ find out more at http://job-in-france.babylangues.com
Nationalities Accepted/Visa Requirements: Babylangues does not sponsor visas nor do we work with tourist visas. However, we can work with various other types of visa. The majority of our instructors have a student visa or a visa étudiant. We therefore suggest you consider either a working holiday visa or a student visa, for which you would be eligible if you signed up for more than 20 hours a week at a French language school here in France. For more information, please visit our website, where you’ll find a list of potential schools (although not all of these would be able to sponsor your visa): http://job-in-france.babylangues.com/learn/study-in-france/ Babylangues additionally works with long séjour temporaire, and vie privée et familiale. Types of visa document: titre de séjour and récépissé.
Expires: Mar 31, 2020
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.