FRANCE UK / Rockley Watersports
Leap for Success is aimed at individuals looking for their first steps into the industry or those looking to up-skill and become qualified RYA instructors.
Rockley are offering you a fast track route into the watersports industry at a subsidised cost – with guaranteed paid employment for the full summer season 2020 in France or the UK, as well as access to further qualifications and progression within the company.
The Leap for Success Scholarship:
• 12 weeks subsidised training at Rockley Academy, Poole – Start Date: 10th February 2020
• Includes Full Board Accommodation.
• Guaranteed paid employment for summer 2020 (mid April – September) Subject to T & C’s
• Includes travel to and from Rockley Academy to a centre in France at the beginning and end of your work period.
NEW FOR 2020 – Rockley will be introducing recognised Paddlesport Instructor qualifications.
During the course you will also work towards the following qualifications:
RYA Dinghy Instructor
RYA Windsurf Instructor
RYA Powerboat Level 2
RYA Essential Navigation
RYA Safe and Fun Safeguarding Course
RYA First Aid
Continued mentoring and professional development throughout the season!
Who is Eligible?
• You must be aged 18 years or older and have a passion for the outdoors with the desire to become a fully qualified instructor and have the desire to want to pass on your knowledge to others.
• Be available for the full duration of the Scholarship and period of employment, mid February- September 2020.
• Attend an interview at our Rockley Point Centre, Poole.
• Hold a valid UK Passport, National Insurance Number and UK Bank Account.
For more information or to request an application click on the link below and submit your interest through the online form along with a copy of your CV:
Or email HR and Recruitment Manager Kat Sargent:
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.