FRANCE / Chateau medieval de Chevreaux
Since 1990, our association has been organising activities to encourage people from a broad range of backgrounds to take greater interest in preserving our environment. Today, more than 900 young people from 35 different countries have taken part in international volunteer projects and work experience organised in the grounds of the mediaeval castle of Chevreaux.
These various activities are open to a wide range of people and don’t require any specific technical skills. They offer the chance for people to share their knowledge in an atmosphere where everyone’s efforts and enthusiasm help to create a spirit of collective and responsible teamwork. They also help to preserve areas of local architectural and historical interest.
To take part in one of the volunteer projects you must:
– be aged between 16 and 25 years old
– be prepared to take part as a volunteer and accept the terms of the association
– no particular skill is required but enthusiasm is essential
– send a letter explaining why you want to take part (c.v. optional)
– return the completed application form to
Expires: June 15, 2014
Free Accommodation Around the World as a House or Pet Sitter! Join Now!
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.