FRANCE / Manoir La Croix de La Jugie
Our stunning Manoir in the French countryside hosts multiple retreats each year, we are looking for seasonal or year-round Hosts, who are super friendly and helpful, with a can-do attitude. At least basic French and good English required.
Next dates September/October 2022 and May/June 2023
Hosts will join our team of live-out housekeepers and gardeners and chef (who lives-in during retreats). [Chef/housekeeper couples are also welcome to apply]
– welcoming guests, showing them to their rooms
– looking after guest needs during the week (eg restocking bathrooms)
– helping chef with serving and clearing before and after meals
– occasional meal prep (eg washing/cutting veg)
– keeping water, hot drink and snack stations stocked during the day
– tidying common areas at the end of the day
– accompanying day trips to ensure runs smooth running
– running errands/small shopping trips
– communicating with owner/organiser on guest logistics or issues
– being a generally helpful and nice person 🙂
Variable usually between 4 and 7 hours per day. One day off per week.
EU500 per week plus food and board (negotiable depending on experience)
Nationalities Accepted: EU applicants preferred
Expires: Dec 31, 2022
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.