MALTA UK POLAND HUNGARY / Angloville
Ever thought about travelling around various countries in Europe and staying for FREE in each place while connecting with the locals?
Angloville is a cultural exchange programme in which you can stay in one of 25 beautiful venues around Europe, including 3-star hotels, FOR FREE with full board in exchange for conversing in English with local language learners.
Featured in: Forbes Magazine, The Lonely Planet, AARP Magazine, Budapest Times & more.
*ALL PROGRAMS RUN IN COMPLIANCE WITH LOCAL HEALTH & SAFETY STANDARDS REGULATING POST-COVID-19 SANITARY SAFETY & PREVENTION MEASURES #SAFESUMMER*
You can stay as long as you wish; 1,2,..even 6 weeks. Explore different countries: experience beautiful Budapest sights, try the magic of Polish cuisine in Krakow, taste local beer in Malta with a beautiful view of the Mediterranean sea! All of those while meeting international students of English interested in sharing their culture with you!
You are not required to offer formal teaching – simply be a conversation partner while having a multicultural experience. During your stay you will help local students of English overcome their fear of speaking English by conversing in small groups, playing games, participating in small workshops. Conversing in English – not teaching!
What is provided:
- Free accommodation in beautiful hotels across Europe
- Full board during your stay (with local cuisine)
- Free city tours in multiple cities: La Valetta (Malta), Budapest, London, Krakow, Warsaw, Gdansk, Wroclaw, and more
- 70-350h of hands-on ESL experience (and a TEFL teaching qualification after completing 3 weeks – if you wish)
- An opportunity to connect with people from 10+ countries
- Have a Native level of English
- 18+ years old
- Good conversational skills and social skills
- No teaching experience required, but we require passion for education and languages
Choose one of the 25 beautiful venues now. Apply now: http://angloville.com/apply/
Expires: July 15, 2021
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.