URUGUAY / Private Homestead
The post is only open to a healthy man between 21 and 40 on his own due to accommodation limitations. It will suit somebody that likes camping and the outdoors. We are 30km away from the nearest town.
1. No dependants
2. Rough accommodation and all meals will be provided
3. NO smoking, alcohol or drug use since you will living with our family and those are our standards
4. Remuneration to be negotiated
5. You need to take care of your own travel costs to Montevideo Uruguay and back
6. The agreement is for 3 up to 12 months, depending on your preference
7. You need to have general handyman/building experience
8. We do everything ourselves, this is not a management or supervisory position. You will get your hands dirty but will not be required to do anything that we ourselves are not doing. Tasks will include digging, collecting of manure to build compost, erecting of fences, general building, animal care
You will enjoy the experience as Uruguay is a very safe country, beautiful with plenty of rain. Find out more about Uruguay on the fb blog Why Uruguay?
PM me or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your cv and a recent photograph if you are interested.
Expires: July 1, 2022
We post JobSpy vacancies with a reasonable expectation that they are valid and currently available. Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.