SPAIN / Meddeas
Would you like to become a Language Assistant in Spain this academic year? Teach English in Spain; receive a monthly income, TEFL-related training and ongoing in-country support. Boost your CV with this international experience that will require to use your own initiative! Candidates are encouraged to apply ASAP.
Due to visa application deadlines we can only accept applications from EU passport holders and/or candidates registered in a state/jurisdiction corresponding to one of the following consulates: Washington DC or Miami.
What would you do at school?
A Language Assistant is a native-level speaker of English, French or German, who supports the school’s language teachers and helps students with conversation practice. Their tasks include encouraging oral practice of the foreign language; explaining the culture of their home country; helping with other subjects such as science, art, P.E.; and collaborating with teaching staff in creating teaching materials and planning your own lessons. Visit our social media to discover our program!
Main Perks of the Programme
* Placements for recent university graduates (2015 or later) in more than 200 schools all over Spain
* Teach between 20-25 hours per week
* Monthly grant: €880-1,100 per month (enough to live in Spain as a young professional)
* Two lodging options: independent housing or full board accommodation with a volunteer host family
* Certified TEFL course given by a Spanish university and paid by the programme
* Spanish public healthcare coverage
* Spanish is not required
* Help opening a bank account
* Paid school holidays (except for the summer period)
* No fees attached
Send an email with your CV to email@example.com
Expires: Aug 1, 2020
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.