WORLDWIDE / Travel for Teens
Travel For Teens is looking for qualified candidates to be Trip Directors and Counselors on programs throughout Europe. Potential Trip Directors and Counselors must be over 21 years old and able to commit to at least two summers. Successful candidates are reliable, passionate about travel and different cultures, and have experience working with teens. All staff must attend a mandatory training at our headquarters in Wayne, PA from May 30-June 2, 2019.
* Ensuring the safety of our group
* Creating and maintaining a positive environment
* Teaching, and infusing knowledge of the locations we travel
* Creating life long enjoyable memories
* Keeping a clear line of communication with parents and office staff
* Completing day to day tasks, that include errands and odd jobs
* Excellent communication skills, both writing and verbally
* Fluency in English
* Knowledge of other languages is a bonus
* Ability to maintain a positive attitude
* Intimate knowledge in locations and cultures where we travel
* Experience and a passion for working with teens
* Ability to work well in a team environment
* Travel experience in the locations where we travel
* Photography skills are a bonus
If you’re interested in becoming a member of our hard-working, professional team, read on and fill out an application form here: https://www.travelforteens.com/employment/
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to receive more information.
Expires: June 1, 2019
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.