WORLDWIDE / Thomas Cook Group PLC
To ensure exceptional service is delivered to customers in destination. Service Representatives will answer questions & queries and offer solutions to customer concerns, whilst offering enhancements & experiences to provide a great holiday experience.
What are we looking for?
People that can…
• Bring to life, our company promises and values and ensures that they put the “Customer at the Heart” in everything that they do.
• Enhance the Customer Journey whilst in destination, in one of our many airports and hotels ensuring that we are the first choice for their next holiday.
• Build strong relationships and rapport with our agents and third party suppliers in-resort.
• Wear the customer flip flops and ensure that they resolve customer concerns and queries in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction. Whilst making sure all is logged and followed up using the system provided.
• Enhance the customer’s holiday by promoting and selling experiences within resort.
Do you want to spend a summer working in the sun? Or maybe want to start a career with Thomas Cook? If you will be over 18 years of age by March 1st 2019 APPLY TODAY….
Visit our careers page
http://bit.ly/WorkOverseasUK or email us for more information:
Nationalities Accepted: UK/EU
Expires: Mar 31, 2019
Earn $2000/month Teaching Online. Applicants from (or eligible to work in) the US or Canada Apply Here
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.