TAIWAN / Saxoncourt
Teach English to children 3-12 years old with 8-16 students per class.
This English teaching job will have you teaching for one of the biggest British-owned TEFL companies in Asia. The school provides all the books, CDs, educational toys and teaching resources needed to teach the curriculum. You are welcome to bring any music, games, and other materials to adjust classes to suit your style.
This job is available in Taichung, Tainan and Hsinchu.
– You have a passport from the United States, United Kingdom, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Canada or Ireland.
– Associate or bachelor degree.
– A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
– A clear criminal background.
– You enjoy working with young learners!
Salary and Benefits
– 600-640 TWD (21.35-22.80 USD) starting hourly rate.
– National health insurance.
– 14 days holiday.
– 20 teaching hours per week guaranteed.
– Career development opportunities in Taiwan.
– Structured curriculum and courses.
– Western academic management, orientation training and welfare support.
– 15,000 TWD (530 USD) end of contract bonus.
If you need advice on which city to choose, send us a message: email@example.com.
Nationalities Accepted: UK, Ireland, US, Canada Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
Expires: Mar 31, 2021
Need accommodation when you start your new job abroad? Get Airbnb credit from us here
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.