CHINA / Saxoncourt
The school has an international and professional team of 11 foreign teachers and 12 teaching assistants. The school has an excellent staff retention rate, with half of the current foreign teachers having stayed with the school for over three years. Frequent staff dinners and outings create an enjoyable working environment.
– 20 teaching + 4 office hours per week.
– Students: 3-18 years old, 12-14 students per class.
– 5 working days per week with 2 consecutive days off.
Your Teaching Assistant will assist you with marking homework, communicating with parents and classroom behavior.
All courses have complete course and syllabus guides. The school provides all the books, CDs, educational toys and other teaching resources needed to teach the curriculum. You are welcome to bring any music, games, and other teaching materials to adjust classes to suit your style. Each classroom has a projector and internet access, so it is easy to demonstrate something to students.
– A passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand or South Africa (visa requirement).
– A bachelor degree.
– A 120-hour TEFL certificate or better.
– A clear criminal background.
Salary and Benefits
– Up to 18,000 RMB (2,780 USD) per month.
– Covid-19 insurance.
– 22 days paid holiday.
– Visa assistance and costs within China covered.
– Airport pickup, and arrival hotel costs covered.
– Flight reimbursement up to 5,000 RMB.
– Up to 12,000 RMB salary advance.
– End of contract bonus of 5,000 RMB.
– Opportunities for career development (teacher manager, teacher trainer, marketing and sales, publishing, HR).
A western Academic Manager will train you and support you with anything needed outside of work. You will get assistance with finding accommodation, setting up a bank account, getting a sim card and general orientation.
For questions, send a message to email@example.com.
Nationalities Accepted: UK, Ireland, US, Canada Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
Expires: Apr 1, 2021
Need accommodation when you start your new job abroad? Get Airbnb credit from us here
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.