TAIWAN / Saxoncourt
Teach for one of the biggest British-owned TEFL companies in Asia.
– Receive paid training, paid holiday, incremental pay increases, and a contract completion bonus.
– Enjoy a full orientation experience complete with pre-arrival support, housing assistance, teacher training, and more.
– The children are 3-12 years old.
– 8-16 students per class.
– 5-day teaching schedule.
– Students: Very Young Learners, Elementary School students, and Junior High School students in an extra-curricular classroom setting.
Salary and Benefits
– NT$600-700 per hour (based on qualifications and experience).
– Performance-related pay increase every 6 months.
– Automatic pay increase every 12 months.
– Contract completion bonus every 12 months.
– Paid training.
– Paid annual leave (pro-rata) and unpaid leave.
– Guaranteed teaching hours: 20 hours per week.
– Work permit, ARC (resident permit), and health insurance sponsorship provided.
– Hotel subsidy provided.
– University degree (an associate degree and TEFL certificate may be accepted in place of this).
– Criminal background check from your home country (showing no convictions of a sexual nature or against children).
– A 120-hour TEFL/teaching certificate. No TEFL yet? Get discount on a course.
Apply here: https://bit.ly/43NX3HF
Nationalities Accepted: US, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia
Expires: Dec 31, 2023
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.