THAILAND / Saxoncourt
Teach students up to 18 years old.
– Max 10 students per class.
– 20 to 30 teaching hours a week.
– Occasional outside classes.
– All classrooms are fully equipped with whiteboards, markers, and teaching aids.
– You have the freedom to use your own support materials if they fall within academic standards.
This international chain has over 300 schools in Asia, especially in Japan, China and Taiwan.
– You have a passport from Australia, New Zealand, Canada, United States, United Kingdom, Ireland, or South Africa.
– A 120-hour TEFL certificate.
– A clear criminal background.
Salary and Benefits
– 40,000 – 50,000 THB per month.
– 14 days holiday (unpaid).
– Visa costs covered (50% after 6 months, 50% after 12 months).
– Arrival hotel costs covered for the first few days.
– A western Academic Manager will train and support you with anything needed outside of work.
– End of contract bonus 10,000 THB.
For questions, send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nationalities Acceptedhttps://email@example.com: UK, Ireland, US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa
Expires: July 25, 2022
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.