AUSTRIA / English Teacher Training College
Teach English in Austrian schools as part of a non-profit initiative!
Teach and travel in Austria with a non-profit organization while earning an internationally recognized TEFL qualifications! As a Student Teacher on our TEFL-YL Program (including the Trinity CertTESOL and Cambridge CELT-P), you travel with your teaching practice group while learning to teach English to young learners. Student Teachers will spend more than 300 hours in the classroom helping children learn English in fun and engaging ways while acting as a cultural ambassador and bridging international gaps.
As a non-profit with a mission to provide quality teacher training while simultaneously reaching every Austrian child with a free and fun English project, we are eager to offer scholarships to motivated and qualified candidates to participate in our program. Successful candidates will receive, in addition to a place on the program, shared accommodation, basic food allowance, teaching materials and transportation to and from schools for the duration of the program.
What is included?
• Red Cross First Aid training and certificate
• Trinity College London CertTESOL certification course
• Cambridge University English CELT-P certification course
• 300 hours of practical teaching experience in real Austrian classrooms
• Cambridge English TKT examinations (Modules 1,2,3, CLIL and Young Learners)
• Extended training in communicative language teaching, game-based learning and task-based learning techniques
• Over 29 hours of observed and assessed feedback from experienced Senior Teacher and qualified Course Tutors
In addition to:
• Visa assistance (non-EU candidates)
• 2 Week Orientation
• FREE accommodation in student dormitories
• FREE basic food supplies delivered to dorms
• ALL course-related transportation in Austria i.e. between campus and school
If your experience and aspirations match the College’s requirements, email your CV and a short cover letter explaining your motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews take place via Skype (video required).
Nationalities Accepted/Visa Requirements: Non-EU citizens will have to apply for a student visa in order to participate. ETTC will provide successful candidates with the necessary paperwork.
Expires: Aug 1, 2018
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.