SPAIN / Premier TEFL
Have an adventure working as an assistant teacher in a school in Valencia, Barcelona or another area of Catalonia. As part of this 9 month paid internship package, you’ll get a 120 hour TEFL certificate and a university accredited TEFL course in Spain, a monthly allowance and accommodation with a host family.
* Native English
* To be between 18 and 30
* Successful completion of pre-university studies (eg High School Diploma, A-Levels, Highers, Leaving Cert)
* Enthusiasm for working with children
* To be adaptable and able to socialize and interact with people
* A desire to live in a foreign country and make the most of the experience
* EU citizenship or passport from the following countries who are eligible to apply for a student visa from their local Spanish Embassy: USA, Canada, South Africa, Australia and New Zealand
You don’t need previous teaching experience, Spanish or a degree to apply for this internship.
Free world travel, high salary and great social life. Get the ebook: Working on a Cruise Ship.
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.