AUSTRALIA / HealthX
If you are a Nurse and you’re thinking about coming to work in Australia, HealthX can help you make the dream a reality.
HealthX offers some exciting opportunities for Nurses with Working Holiday Visas. We currently have short term contract roles ranging from 2 weeks to 6 month with leading healthcare providers across Queensland, New South Whales and Victoria in Australia.
We have contracts available in the following areas:
• Accident & Emergency
• Rural & Remote (A&E, Gen Med & Aged Care)
• Aged Care
• Mental Health
• General Medical
Required Skills and Experience:
• Eligibility to work in Australia
• Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
• Have a minimum 2 years’ experience post graduate practice
• Highly experienced with exceptional patient care and communication skills
• A commitment to clinical excellence and continuous quality improvement
• Excellent casual rates of pay
• Paid accommodation and travel whilst on placement
• Ongoing support from your dedicated Account Managers and Recruiters
• Assistance with your professional registration
Whatever your specialty or level, whether you want to work near the beach, in the outback or one of Australia’s amazing cities or beyond, one of our dedicated and helpful consultants will work with you to find the right job in the right location.
Start your journey by registering your interest with us today!
Please call us on +44 (0) 7477403506 (Rodrigo) or +44 (0)7951078248 (Annette) or email your up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nationalities Accepted: UK and Ireland trained applicants only
Expires: Aug 31, 2018
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.