CHINA / InternChina
The programme offers funded internship placements and academic scholarships for UK students to gain international experience in China :
– Funded 2-month internship programme in Chengdu, Qingdao or Zhuhai,
– Accommodation included in a shared apartment,
– Travel and health insurance included,
– 24/7 support whilst in China,
Eligibility criteria for the Generation UK funding:
– Currently attending or recently graduated from a UK university.
– Achieved at least a 2:1 in your undergraduate or postgraduate course. If you’ve not completed your course yet, the grades you’ve already achieved must average to a minimum of 59% after your first year of study. Students in their first year of study are not able apply until they’ve completed their first full academic year.
– Graduated within 12 months of submitting your Generation UK funding application, if you’re now no longer in higher education.
– Have received either a grant or a certain level of loan from students finance, all defined here
– Hold a UK passport or be an EU Home Student.
– Be at least 18 years old.
To find out more about the campaign and how you can get involved, please visit the British Council’s Generation UK – China website : https://www.britishcouncil.cn/en/programmes/education/generation-uk
To apply : https://internchina.com/generationuk/
Expires: June 17, 2019
Earn $2000/month Teaching Online. Applicants from (or eligible to work in) the US or Canada Apply Here
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.