JAPAN / Link Japan Careers
Positions start as early as Autumn 2019.
With 16 consecutive years of double-digit growth and now more than 1,300 schools in cities across Japan, Yaruki Switch Group has a proud record in the education field that continues to build and expand to meet the needs of more and more students across the country.
As an English teacher with one of the group’s leading brands – Kids Duo, Kids Duo International or WinBe – you would be responsible for engaging and helping students achieve their English-language goals while sharing your enthusiasm for learning in a fun environment. As a Yaruki Switch Group team member you can expect to gain in-depth knowledge about the education industry in Japan and see first-hand the value your background and abilities can bring to interactions with your co-workers, students and their parents.
Successful Kids Duo, Kids Duo International and WinBe applicants can expect:
• A starting salary of 250,000 yen per month and a separate transportation allowance,with the possibility of incentives
• Two weeks intensive training prior to the start of teaching classes and ongoing training thereafter.
• Access to Yaruki’s professional curriculum and teaching materials to which you can add your own fun and unique content
• To work 5 days a week (Sunday through Saturday) with a typical shift being 9 hours (with a 60 minute break)
• Visa sponsorship, housing assistance and other support to get your life in Japan off on the right foot
• But there are many more great reasons to work with Yaruki Switch Group! You will have a chance to review the full job descriptions and benefits during the first stages of the application process.
Good luck with your application!
Please apply online:- http://interac.co.jp/survey/index.php/175934/lang-en2
Yaruki Switch Group – Nurturing the Next Generation of Leaders, Achieving Dreams Together
*This job posting is for applicants who currently reside outside of Japan. If you are already in Japan, are *not* on a tourist visa, and wish to apply, please contact Yaruki Switch Group directly.
**Please note that Link Japan Careers (LJC) and its contracted service providers are responsible for screening and processing applications for all Yaruki Switch Group positions submitted by individuals living outside of Japan. This screening is based upon criteria set by Yaruki Switch Group. By applying for a job, either online or any other method, or in communicating with LJC by any means in relation to a position, applicants are giving their permission to LJC and its contracted service providers to manage their personal information (link). All questions regarding the Yaruki Switch application process and/or LJCs services should be directed to LJC (link)
Expires: Sept 30, 2019
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.