CHINA / Adventure China
TEFL jobs at summer camp are all about self-development and exploration.
You’ll teach English as a TEFL instructor by day, and spend your evenings living the summer camp life. Kingswood Camps and Greenwoods Camps are keen to hire international staff who can help their campers improve their English skills through exposure. You will:
• Help campers to develop their English language skills.
• Create & implement lessons to introduce children to a new vocabulary.
• Spend time in classroom & outdoor settings, incorporating new ways to develop campers’ knowledge of the English language.
• Class size of around 15
• Responsible for supervising the campers all day, but will specialise in TEFL classes throughout the day
• Curriculum will be provided, but there is room for interpretation
• Some lesson planning will be expected
• Contract length will be around 8 weeks dependent on which camp you are placed with
• The job will include camp counselor duties such as supervising the campers throughout the mornings and evenings too
• Typically in a week you’ll work from Monday 8am until Friday 5pm with weekends off, although this may not be every week
• Some requirement to work flexibly and work at other camps as and when needed
Contact: Roisin Quinn (UK Team Lead)
Expires: Apr 30, 2020
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.