GERMANY / Hermann-Lietz-Schule Schloss Bieberstein
The Language Assistant (ENGLISH NATIVE SPEAKER) is expected to participate in the school life of Bieberstein, joining one of the “families”, supporting teachers & teaching 15 lessons/week to students aged 14-20. School terms start at the end of August, and end in July with holidays in October (2 weeks), at Christmas (2-3 weeks), in February (1 week), at Easter (2 weeks) and Pentecost (1 week).
• German minimum wage: 950 € monthly allowance (net income of 450 €)
• health care
• free wifi
• free school trips as accompanying adult
• excellent command of English (grammar, academic writing, conversational English)
• clean criminal records check
• driving license
• ability to deal with teenagers and young adults unsupervised
• teaching small groups/ one-on-one sessions
• moderate knowledge of German
• ability and wish to actively participate in boarding school life
Applicants please send in your cover letter, CV, scan of criminal records check and possible references to langassistant [at] web [dot] de
Nationalities Accepted/Visa Requirements: Unfortunately we cannot help with visas or work permits.
Expires: July 19, 2020
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.