THAILAND / Saxoncourt
Are you looking for a rewarding and exciting opportunity to explore a new culture and make a difference in the lives of young learners? If so, you might be the perfect candidate for our teaching positions in Kanchanaburi, Khon Kaen, Nakhon Ratchasima, Suphanburi and Samut Sakhon. These are some of the most beautiful and vibrant regions of Thailand, where you can enjoy the sunny weather, stunning scenery, rich history, and friendly people.
You will teach students up to 18 years old, in cozy classes of max 10 students. You will have 20-30 teaching hours a week, with plenty of time to plan your lessons and explore your surroundings. You will have access to all the resources and support you need to make your classes fun and effective. You can also use your creativity and ideas to create your own activities.
Salary and Benefits
– Earn 40,000 THB to 50,000 THB per month.
– Get 14 days of holiday (unpaid) to travel around Thailand or nearby countries.
– Receive a 10,000 THB bonus at the end of your contract.
– Stay in a hotel for free for the first few days after your arrival.
– Get your visa costs covered (50% after 6 months, 50% after 12 months).
– Work with a western Academic Manager who will train and support you both professionally and personally.
– You must have a passport from the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand, or South Africa.
– You must have a bachelor’s degree.
– You must have a 120-hour TEFL certificate.
– Teaching experience is preferred but not essential.
Nationalities Accepted: US, Canada, UK, Ireland, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia
Expires: Dec 31, 2023
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.