CHINA / Marco Polo Culture Exchange Program
Are you a young person between the ages of 18-28? Are you interested in living in China and experience Chinese culture? If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, then join us!
Our program was inspired by Marco Polo, the world famous traveller who lived in China for 17 years and returning home with rich Chinese cultures and stories. This is exactly what our program’s mission, building a bridge between Chinese culture and foreign cultures in order to show people all over the world a real China. By living with Chinese local family, they can learn more about Chinese daily behavior and manners.
1. Interested in Chinese culture
2. Intention to spread the culture of your country
3. Independent, easily adapt to environment and responsible
4. Three to twelve months of period on the project
5. Like to stay with children
6. Speaking English fluently
Ideal participants will get:
1. Single-trip air ticket
2. Private single room
3. Free meals
4. Insurance in China
5. Monthly pocket money 1,500 RMB
6. Participation project award of 2,000RMB
7. Free Chinese class (online or offline)
8. Immersion in Chinese culture and Chinese family life
9. Job recommendation or internship opportunity if your performance is out-standing
If you are interested in becoming an aupair in China. Please send your CV and application letter to jennyguo(at)mcpl-chn.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Marco Polo Culture Exchange Program
Expires: Sept 15, 2020
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.