ROMANIA / Happy Faces Camps
We are inviting you to spend this summer (together with other 30 international volunteers) at our SUMMER CAMP for awesome kids, located in Transylvania, Romania.
– Many students cannot afford to travel outside the country (they are from smaller cities or villages in Romania) and you, the Volunteers are perhaps their first contact with someone from another country with whom they that can talk, have fun together and finally become friends.
– NO COSTS for meals and sleeping: we cover food & accommodation 100% and fun activities in the days off – Hikes and TRIPS by BUS to other beautiful places like Turda Salt Mine, Corvinilor Castle, Apuseni Mountains, Ramet Monastery and many others (transportation and entrance tickets are covered).
– It’s a FUN and EXCITING project; the volunteers will have all the necessary freedom and support they need to design and implement the camp’s activities (the campers are between 7 and 15 years old).
– The minimum service for each volunteer will be: 4 weeks!
– Maximum – around 3 months (we start on June 9th, 2020 – and we end the season on September 15, 2020).
Expires: May 15, 2020
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.