Teach English in Hong Kong
Teaching through this well-established International Graduate Programme, you’ll make a social impact and learn a monthly salary of HK$ 15,000 – about £1,440. In addition to great pay, you will receive on-going training, assistance in finding your living accommodation and 30 days of vacation time to enjoy with your nine month placement.
Why You Should Join The Team
By choosing this program, teachers participate with a non-profit, charitable organization whose goal is to support English Second Language education throughout low income communities of Hong Kong. You can make a huge difference to the future lives of your students by participating:
- Help The Disadvantaged: With a vision of providing a high quality English education opportunity for the under-privileged youth of Hong Kong, teachers are helping students fulfil their potential, maximizing their chance for future success.
- Transform Society: Opportunities for teachers to contribute expand beyond the classroom. Community outreach programs, such as library storytelling, theatrical clubs, and work with special needs students and young offenders, offer the chance to make a meaningful contribution to grassroots Hong Kong society.
- Transform Yourself: Teachers enhance your CV, career skills and personal development through a truly international program.
Benefits for teaching in Hong Kong
- Security: With a 9 month contract duration period from September to May, enjoy employment security.
- Salary: Monthly salary of HK$ 15,000 (approx. £1,440) is generous enough for a comfortable quality of life.
- Skill Development: Enhance your skills and CV through an exciting international graduate program.
- Housing: Assistance is provided to help teachers find accommodation.
- Holiday: Throughout the 9 month contract period, enjoy around 4 weeks of holiday time.
- Bonus: Teachers have the potential to receive up to HK$ 5,000 as a performance-based gratuity upon contract completion.
Please apply by July 1 to start in September
Native English speakers (US, CA, UK, IRE, SA, NZ, AU) please complete the form below: