MALTA / Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort
This stylish luxury hotel, Marina Hotel Corinthia Beach Resort, is seeking to recruit an ambitious, determined and highly motivated individual who is willing to embark on a career in hospitality.
Reporting directly to the Executive Chef, the selected candidate will play an important role in supporting the operation and production of the Kitchen Function.
The Candidate is expected to:
· Have a flair for the culinary art.
· Prepare relevant mis-en-place.
· Prepare and produce dishes to specific recipes and methods.
· Maintain and ensure highest quality standards at all times.
· Maintain pre-set and established hygiene practices to comply with HACCP requirements.
· Work in a dynamic environment, be self-motivated and able to handle pressure.
· Interact and cooperate with team members.
· Portray a professional disposition.
· Be able to work within an a la carte and buffet breakfast environment.
The ideal candidate will:
· Hold an ITS Food Preparation & Production Diploma or equivalent.
· Have a valid Food Handler’s Licence & HACCP Certification.
· Have an eye for detail.
· Be able to work under pressure and on own initiative.
· Be willing to work different shifts and weekends.
· Be able to work in a dynamic environment.
Any interested candidates are to contact the HR department on email@example.com
Nationalities Accepted: EU nationals only
Expires: July 19, 2019
Finding a good free UK VPN (other countries also available) can be difficult but we’ve been impressed with Windscribe. Get up to 10gb free each month
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.