FRANCE / Be My Nounou
Be My Nounou brings the perfect job for international students – well paid and also fun – with little French children.
Be My Nounou changes the game by promoting an innovative, fun and entertaining approach to babysitting. It delights everyone: parents, kids and nannies!
We are looking for creative babysitters, with great sense of responsibility and able to be proactive.
We are adjusting to your timetable, school schedule and availabilities.
As a fast-growing company Be My Nounou is constantly looking out for new talents to join us.
What we offer:
– Important role in making little kids’ daily routine awesome
– A job fitting your school timetable and availabilities
– The opportunity to help children with their English skills or another language depending on your profile (ie. Chinese, Spanish, portuguese…)
– A valuable work experience in a French start-up to add to your resume
– A competitive salary from 12.40€ to 20€ brut per hour
– Company’s health insurance available
– Activity books and tips for support during your time with children
– Fun work environment: events once a month at our HQ to meet new international co-workers!
– Private sport classes with the team once a week (yoga, cross training, pilates and more!)
Our recruitment requirements:
– Over 18 years old
– Fluent or Native English speaker
– No need to speak French
– Looking for an inspiring/stimulating job
– Be proactive
– Previous experiences in childcare (formal or informal)
– Good relationship with children
Please send your resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or fill out the form online: https://www.bemynounou.com/english-speaking-jobs-in-paris/
Many offers starting September 2019!
Nationalities Accepted: EU nationals, student Visa or worker visa in France
Expires: Jan 31, 2020
Free world travel, high salary and great social life. Get the ebook: Working on a Cruise Ship.
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.