SOUTH KOREA / Korean Horizons
Teaching contract from 26th May 2017 to 25th May 2018. These come with EPIK contracts.
22 classes per week.
There are 4 Elementary Schools and 4 Middle Schools. 1 Elementary Class = 40mins. 1 Middle School Class is 45mins.
Working hours 8:30am-4:30pm Monday to Friday.
Salary is 2.2m-2.95m won per month. Depending on your nationality; it is possible for your income to be tax-free.
The standard benefits are as follows
• Rent-free single furnished apartment near your school
• 300,000 won one-time settlement allowance
• Round-trip airfare allowance of 2,600,000 won
• 18 working days paid vacation + national holidays (5 weeks in total)
• Medical contributions
• Pension contributions
• 1 month salary bonus on completion of contract
• Sick paid leave allowance
• Special leave allowance
• 1 week additional paid vacation (6 weeks in total) if you renew your contract after the first year + increase in pay + renewal bonus 2.0m won
• Korean co-teacher to assist with your classes
By becoming a Korean Horizons Teacher; you will also receive :
• Airport pickup, hotel for 1 evening & transport to the education office / school
• Introduction pack (including a Travel Adapter, a Travel Card, a Book on Teaching, a Travel Guide, a Lonely Planet Phrasebook & other goodies)
• Order anything you like using our interest-free Supermarket credit service from any online Korean store & pay us back once you get paid your salary.
Nationalities Accepted: You need to come from the US, the UK, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
Expires: May 26, 2017
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.