INDONESIA / EF English First Swara Group
Indonesia is one of the most beautiful, fascinating and culturally absorbing nations in the world. As the capital city, Jakarta is a gateway to the natural and human treasures found throughout the islands. Jakarta is a busy metropolis, yet it is only a 60-90 minute boat ride to the Thousand Islands; a tranquil weekend getaway that’s a great place for diving and snorkeling with its vibrant coral reefs, or just to relax and sunbathe on the beaches.
We are continually looking for EFL teachers with the following qualifications:
• Must be a passport holder from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, or New Zealand
• Age is preferably between 26 – 50 year old
• Must hold a minimum of Bachelor Degree in English or Bachelor degree in any major supported by TEFL/TESOL/CELTA or other English Teaching certification
• Must be free from HIV/AIDS, drugs and mental illness
• Able to provide the original documents for KITAS purposes such as:
o University Degree Certificate and the Transcript.
o TEFL/TESOL or other English Teaching Certificate
Our next available vacancies will be for April, May and June 2017
The ideal candidate will be someone who works well within a team, has a positive outlook, enjoys making friends and has the ability to adapt to living and working in a developing country.
We offer a comprehensive compensation package, which includes:
– Highly competitive salary allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia.
– Sponsorship of legal KITAS (work visa)
– 5 days work week ( 2 days off in a week )
– A return air ticket.
– 22 days paid leave.
– Accommodation assistance.
– Medical insurance.
– Incidental medical allowance.
– A renewable one year contract.
– The chance to work within a professional team teaching English to the highest standards in Indonesia today.
Please send your full CV, a recent photograph and contact details of two professional referees to:
HR Department EF English First Swara Group
Arjuna Utara Street No 1
Gedung Tomang Tol Lt. 4
Tanjung Duren Selatan
West Jakarta 11470
Phone: +62-21-56942002 / Fax: +62-21-56942112
Nationalities Accepted: UK, Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand
Expires: Apr 26, 2017
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.