FRANCE / Morzine Massage
Sports Massage Practitioner required for Winter 2016/2017
2 years’ experience within Sports Massage
A desire to help other through Sports Massage
Excellent customer care
Level 4 British Sports Massage qualification
First Aid certificate
Pregnancy massage qualification or Hot Stone Massage
Professional indemnity Insurance with public liability
You will be responsible for providing mobile Massage to the local
tourist clients whilst they are on a ski holiday.
Your Working hour parameters are:
2.30pm-8.30pm 2 days per week (increasing to 3 days a week during the 6 peak weeks)
8.30am-8.30pm 3 days per week (maximum 5.5 hours hands on)
You will have 2 full days and 2 mornings off a week to enjoy the local ski area of 650km
You are responsible for
• Getting to the accommodation in good time
• Taking an accurate consultation
• Providing an excellent treatment
• Taking payment from the client
• Recording the client notes electronically
• Attending a weekly meeting at Morzine Massage headquarters in Morzine
You will also need the following:
• Self-employed A1 certificate or enrolment into French Auto-entrepreneur system
• Your own transport
• Massage couch, towels, cream, tissue roll
• British or European passport holder or valid work visa for France
• French SIM card
Morzine Massage has been successfully operating for 9 years and has an excellent reputation as providing “the best massage ever” We work hard as a team, we enjoy the mountains in the morning before work and are rewarded with a great client base in the afternoons and evenings.
We are a supportive business, but expect very high standards in return.
If you are looking for an adventure in the Alps, are motivated to get first ski lifts and work hard and would like a good wage, then this is the job for you!
What to expect from Morzine Massage:
• Training: Hands on advanced massage techniques, computer sessions for online booking system and inputting clients treatment notes, orientation of local area, promotional massages at partner chalets
• Massage bookings from local residents and tourists
• Guidance on medical conditions
• Mentoring throughout the season
• Work shirts, jacket, consultation sheets
Nationalities Accepted: UK residents and all those with a French work visa for 5 months
Expires: Oct 20, 2016
Free world travel, high salary and great social life. Get the ebook: Working on a Cruise Ship.
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.