FRANCE / Snowboxx
Application Form: https://goo.gl/forms/rvKmI1rC4tjuYvGm1
JOB ROLE: This role is to be split into 2 key sections, arrivals & departure as well as shifts during the week.
Arrivals & Departures
You will be required to do a 12 hour shift on arrivals day and a 10 hour day on departures. Roles will vary on the day but will include:
● Staffing a key area of resort on arrivals and departures such as transfers arrival zone, accommodation check in desks, customer pack distribution or equipment hire shops.
● Assisting with all customer enquiries
● Problem solving and thinking on your feet.
Shifts throughout the week
You will be required to complete a variety of shifts throughout your week at Snowboxx, we are still finalising the exact details of these but they will include:
● Night Duty – ensuring that there is no excessive noise or disruption from any snowboxx accommodations, answering customer enquiries overnight and ensuring snowboxx guests get home safely after snowboxx events. You will be required to do on average 2 – 3 night duties throughout the week and these run from 9.30pm – 5am.
● Festival Village – stewarding the festival village during either Apres or the main event nights. Tasks will include stewarding key areas and assisting with litter picking. Apres shifts are estimated to run from 2.30pm – 6.30pm and Main Event shifts are estimated to run from 6.30pm – 11pm.
● Igloo Events – stewarding our Igloo sessions including checking customer tickets and giving customer guidance on their journey up to the Igloo. Igloo shifts are estimated to run from 5pm – 11pm.
● XX Club Staff – assisting in the smooth running of the XX Club this may involve staffing the cloakroom or stewarding key points around the venue. Club shifts are estimated to run from 10pm – 3am.
● Return transport from London Airport to Resort, regional airports will be considered if within budget.
● Basic Shared Self Catered accommodation
● Ski or Snowboard Hire
● Lift Pass
● Re-payment for travel insurance costs.
● A minimum of 5 hours skiing or snowboarding time on at least 5 days.
● A minimum of 1-2 evenings off
● £50 fee.
Note this is to give you an idea of the hours that are likely to be expected of you in resort and is likely to change.
Thursday 16t h / Friday 17t h – Prep Days / Resort Orientation / Staff Training.
Saturday 18t h – Arrivals Day
Sunday 19t h – Morning shifts assisting with hire & lift pass collection, lesson organisation. Saturday 25t h – Departures Day, this will be a busy morning and early start.
During the Week: Our aim is to create a fair and varied rota to give every staff member the opportunity to enjoy some free time on the mountain each day but also to enjoy the festival events whether that be as a member of staff or on an evening off. We will aim to give each staff member 1 full day off however we cannot guarantee this but we will do our best!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
● Experience of working within a Ski Resort
● French Language Skills (bonus but not essential)
● Experience of working within events or tourism industry
● Proven ability to problem solve and think on your feet
CONTACT: link to application at the top but for any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Nationalities Accepted: Must be permitted to work in the EU.
Expires: Dec 22, 2016
Need accommodation when you start your new job abroad? Get $25 Airbnb credit from us here.
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.