FRANCE / Alp Leisure Ltd
We are looking for experienced and qualified nannies to care for our guests’ children within our chalets in the French Alps and to ‘au pair’ for the company director during quiet weeks. You must be friendly, conscientious and reliable, and totally comfortable caring for any age including young babies and boisterous toddlers!
Brief job description:
• Looking after guests’ children during the day – on a half day, full day, half week or full week basis.
• Keeping accurate records of hours worked and ensuring correct billing to clients.
• Taking care of chalets and cleaning up after children whenever necessary.
• Keeping equipment clean and hygienic and responsible for stock levels.
• Occasional evening babysitting – not more than twice a week.
• When not working for guests, to be ‘mothers help’ to company director – assisting with cleaning, washing, food shopping etc and
care for her 2 boys when not at school. You may be asked to do the school run on occasion so must be a confident driver.
• Travel to and from resort
• Pay – £80 plus €30 food allowance per week
• Bonus – £50 per week will be paid on any full weeks (48 hours) nannying for guests. Half weeks will be dealt with on a pro rata
basis. To be paid on successful completion of the season
• Accommodation in shared apartment
• Courchevel Valley ski pass
• Equipment hire – skis/snowboard and boots
• One day off per week
• Uniform and nanny equipment supplied including mobile phone
• Shared 4×4 car
Applicants must be fully qualified in childcare, have a full driving licence and current CRB check.
A minimum of 3 years hands-on child care experience is essential for all applicants.
Nationalities Accepted: EU passport and NI number