CYPRUS / The One Stop Entertainment Agency
As a Hotel Entertainer, you are responsible, with your team for the organisation and delivery of the daytime and evening entertainment programme suited to all hotel guests, providing them with a memorable holiday experience.
You will organise, run and actively take part in the daytime activity programme before taking centre stage for the evening entertainment. You will host children’s disco, a variety of game shows and a range of fun & exciting events as well as communicating with your guests on a daily basis.
Do you have what it takes?
• People who can speak to a high level of the English language (essential). Other languages such as Russian, Swedish, Finnish, German & French would be an advantage.
• Highly motivated, confident individuals with a passion for entertainment.
• The ability to work as part of a team. (You may sometimes need to work on your own)
• General entertainers with excellent communication skills.
• People who are independent and have lived away from home/travelled without family previously.
• Vocalists, dancers & performers (not essential)
• Initial 6 month contract
• Free accommodation, food & drinks.
• Training course.
• Supervision and guidance throughout the season.
• Competitive salary and opportunities to earn commissions and bonus’
If you are interested in applying for a position with us, please send us your most up-to-date C.V and a recent photograph of yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org We kindly request that Performers, Singers & Dancers also send video’s, demo’s & any other promotional material available.
Please give details of any languages you may speak on a rating of 1-10 (10 = fluent and 1 = basic)
Please note that our contract period is from 1st May 2017 until 31st October 2017 and all applicants must hold a valid EU Passport.
For more information regarding our company, the positions on offer or to apply please email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website http://www.onestop-entertainment.com
Nationalities Accepted: EU Nationals Only
Expires: May 1, 2017
Free Accommodation Around the World as a House or Pet Sitter! Join Now!
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.