TAIWAN / Dewey International Education Consultants, Ltd
ESL/ Social Studies/ Literature/ Math/ Science Teachers Required – Starting August 2017
1. School Location: Taipei City, Taiwan (Daan District)
2. Students: Grades 7-12
3. Starting August 2017
4. Working days: Monday to Friday ; 8am-5:30pm
5. Salary: NT70,000-80,000/month.
6. Every year there is an approximately annual salary increase of 3%.
7. School will provide an additional NTD$10,000 bonus every month.8. Airfare reimbursement: NTD$50,000 round-trip
9. Health & Labor Insurance available
10. PD reimbursement of around NT$30,000 every year for teachers renew the contract with school.
11. Curriculum: ESL/ social studies/ Literature/ Math/ Science (1 subject for 1 teacher)
12. Contract period – one year renewable
13. Work permit & ARC provided
14. School Type: Private
1. Secondary school Literature teacher, G7-12, vacancy: 1
2. Secondary school social studies teacher (history, AP Economics, AP comparative government, sociology) G7-12, vacancies: 2-3
3. Secondary school math teacher G7-12 (ABC is fine), vacancies: 4
4. Secondary school science teacher (chemistry, physics)：G9-12 (ABC is fine), vacancies: 2
5. College counselor, vacancies: 1
1. Minimum bachelors degree
2. Teacher license/teacher registration certificate or Marriage ARC/permanent ARC
3. USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, SA, Australia, or NZ passport
4. Able to teach / sign a one year contract
HOW TO APPLY:
Teacher candidates, please send your letter of interest (specifying position of interest) , copy of updated CV with photo, and qualification supporting documents for verification: ( degree diploma, teacher license/substitute or Marriage ARC/Permanent ARC).
Please get in touch with Mae San at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expires: July 15, 2017
Free Accommodation Around the World as a House or Pet Sitter! Join Now!
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.