USA / Startup Basecamp
We are looking for an organized and motivated intern to keep our Basecamps running and our members happy. Startup Basecamp is seeking a community manager responsible for providing and developing a high quality user experience for its San Francisco locations.
Working with us, you:
• Are directly immersed in the Silicon Valley startup ecosystem
• Will work directly with the founding team and gain management experience
• Develop connections with startup professionals from around the globe
• Are a part of a startup that is growing into a global entity
• Manage Membership Applications
• Greet and Introduce new members to the community
• Socialize and support members during their stay
• Uphold high quality user experience in San Francisco Basecamp locations
• Organize and support events for community
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and comfortable with getting his/her hands dirty in the work of launching a startup — we need someone who is proactive, autonomous and hungry to learn and grow. Here are some necessary qualities we will be on the lookout for:
• Detail -oriented
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Loves to meet new people
• Strong interest in entrepreneurship, startups, networking
• Event and Hospitality experience
• Adaptable to a fast paced environment
• Hotel Management
• Coordinating Events
To validate your application, we will ask you to send us your resume and a motivation letter answering to the following questions:
1) Why do think that entrepreneurs are game changers and deserve to be supported?
2) What are the key factors in sustaining a high quality user experience at Startup Basecamp?
3) Why do you want to join Startup Basecamp? How will this experience contribute to your future career development?
Guillaume De Dorlodot
Expires: Mar 31, 2017
Need accommodation when you start your new job abroad? Get $25 Airbnb credit from us here.
Please be careful when looking for jobs abroad on the internet. We advise you to research any employer before accepting a job offer. For more information see our Warnings, Safety and Spotting Scams page.